Ask your Scouts to find answer the following questions. The answers
can be found by looking at the items on display in the Mackenzie Room of
North Waterloo Scout House.
- What is the oldest item on display and what year is it from?
- What is the name of the song about Camp Everton?
- When was the Third Canadian Jamboree?
- What was the location of the 1933 World Jamboree?
- When was the World Jamboree held in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
- Who was Lt. Col. H. J. Heasley?
- Where was the Third New Brunswick Jamboree?
- What happened in 1976?
- What medal has a red and blue ribbon? (Two correct answers.)
- What is the name of the gold chevron?
- What badge has two swords on it?
- What is on a Second Class badge?
- What is the name of the badge with the crown on it? (Three correct answers.)
- What animal is on the flag of Kitchener?
- What was the name of the 1937 Gang Show?
- In what year did North Waterloo start?